Organic Cotton 4ply
100% cotton organically certified 4ply
Crochet yarn made from 100% organic cotton. Free from hazardous chemicals and Oeko-tex and GOTS certified it is especially safe and kind to sensitive skin. Wash at up to 60°C. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat. Iron at high temperature.
- Directly from the cotton fields, natural, pure and carefully dyed, Anchor Organic Cotton is made of 100% cotton GOTS certified fibres, created for conscious crafters who care for the environment.
- Spun into an unmercerised 4 ply yarn resulting in a natural soft touch and matt finish.
- Free from chemicals and Oeko-Tex certified, it is especially safe and kind to sensitive skin.
- The colour palette features 20 beautiful shades inspired by nature and created with vegetable based dyes.
- Suitable for both crochet and knitting techniques across a wide range of projects including garments, accessories and home décor items.
We will be increasing the colour range in stock at Beaker Button as it becomes more available.
125m. 50g ball. 21sts x 24 rows with 2.5mm crochet hook over 10cm square. 28sts x 34 rows with 3mm knitting needles over 10cm squareIf you need more than our system is showing please get in touch. We can order more and deliveries are very quick.