A Year of Techniques
A Year of Techniques brings you 12 patterns and tutorials to upgrade your knitting skills. With projects from world-class designers accompanied by clear step-wise tutorials and online videos, there's always something new to learn.
Techniques covered in this book are:
- Afterthought heels and thumbs
- Garter stitch grafting
- Helical stripes
- Judy's magic cast on (both for starting closed tubes, and as a provisional cast on)
- Knitting on a border
- Mastering dominance in Fair Isle knitting
- Pinhole cast on (also known as Emily Ocker's circular cast on)
- Reading cables from charts
- Short rows
- Turning a heel
Designers contributing patterns for A Year of Techniques are: Bristol Ivy, Ella Austin, Ella Gordon, Jen Arnall-Culliford, Martina Behm, Mary Jane Mucklestone, Rachael Coopey, Romi Hill, Sarah Hatton, Tin Can Knits and Woolly Wormhead
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.